http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, October 8, 2010

America its time to take a stand.

This is a great song and I wish that you would take a minute to listen to it. Because our soldiers does not get what they deserve. And I just hope that you can stop just for a minute to listen to this song. All you have to do is click on the play button. That you see on the video. But it is a really good song. I hope that it blesses you as much as it does me. I am thankful everyday for our men fighting in the services and the ones that have before them. It will take you just a few minutes to watch this. But please take a few minutes to do so. You really don't know what they go through everyday. Just so me and you can be here doing what we do everyday.


Thank you Soldiers for everything that you do. people voting is coming up in just a few more weeks. I want to encourage everyone to go out and vote. We The People have to take a stand or we are going to fall for anything. So please make sure you vote it is very important. We may not have this right very much longer. So please take a stand while you can. If you want to see some of the things that are going on in America. Then you can go to Christian Coalition of America or you can go to AFA American Family Association. God Bless you and God Bless American. Thanks for coming to Tracy's Corner I hope you have enjoyed it. I loved having you come back and visit. Please remember to vote. Take a Stand for America. Remember If you Don't vote Don't complain. Because your vote could have made a difference. Thanks again for visiting. Please remember to watch the video.
Twhite

No comments:

Post a Comment