http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats The World Coming To.

Whats is this World Coming To? I never thought I would live to see such things that have been going on in America. I can't believe America thinks that its fine for homosexuals to be married. I don't see how America thinks that having abortions are fine. God hates sin and will not bless it. Do you know that there was a English preacher that got arrested for preaching that homosexuality is a sin? And Our Schools will not allow bibles or anything to do with Jesus in our Schools. But will teach in history class about the Quran. And we are told that Islamic people believe like us. I'm sorry but my God does not like for people to kill people. My God does not teach that its fine to abuse little children. My God does not tell me that it fine to kill people just because they don't believe like me. The one I believe is God, and who they believe is god must be two different people. And If they believe those things are right, then they do not worship and pray to the same god as me. Because my Bible teaches that its is wrong to accept homosexuality and abortions. Why do you think that he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. God does not like sin and he will not stand for it. My God does not think that it is fine to sexually abusing children. Do you Know in Islam that 450 Islamic men married girls under the age of 10 years old in the Mass Muslim Marriage? These men were from there mid to late 20's. And the grooms that did this received 500 dollars. Woman, how would you like to think that your 10 year old and under daughter was married to some 20 year old man. I don't have to say anymore take a look for yourself.

Girl 10 years old and some younger


My God says in the bible and you can find it at Mathew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones, which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. And to me this is more then offending one. If you ask me. So no, I do not believe that we worship the same God.
And look at these pictures of what they call peaceful Muslims.

I can't believe how nice they are to the USA. Man, they are just so peaceful. Not.

Try being a little more peaceful.
Nope that's not what my Lord says to do. They have serious problems


Is this the kind of people You would like taking over America?

I'm sorry but that's not the kind of people that I would like running the United States of America. And I don't like Obama going and making apologies for America. America has done nothing wrong. They come over here and blow up our buildings and He thinks that we should be the ones saying sorry. I don't think so. Thanks for coming and visiting my site. I hope you have got something out of it. And please, please, please pray for America and our soldiers. It is really important I believe, to pray for them. Prayer is all that they have right now. I hope you come back and visit my blog. God Bless you and God Bless America.
Twhite!

No comments:

Post a Comment