http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey everyone! how are you doing to day I am doing great. I can't believe how pretty it is today. I think it is so neat how God took time to prepare each season. I like them all but prefer fall and spring. I love to plant flower so I love the spring time. I love the fall because it starts cooling off. Then is when I love to go camping. But its just so amazing how God planned each season. It really makes you wonder what heaven is like. Because Heaven is going to be so much better. Its going to be the perfect weather. Everything is going to be so perfect. I can't imagine being some where you will never be sick or feel no pain. It nearly seams impossible. But there is nothing that's impossible for God. But I just wanted to get on and say hi. I hope you all have a good day. Please remember to pray for your soldiers. And your lost loved ones. Because you might be the only one that can reach that person. No just them but your friends and church family. People act like that preachers don't go through things. But they do Satan fights them hard. I know my mother-in-law is a preacher. And they go threw things. So remember to pray for them. God bless you all.
Twhite

No comments:

Post a Comment