http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, November 10, 2010



N
ovember is a time when many celebrate Thanksgiving.
What do you do to make your family's Thanksgiving a rewarding time?
Do you host Thanksgiving at your own house, or visit family and friends?
Do you have special decorations, or dishes you use?
What's your family's favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving? What are you most thankful for?
What do you do after dinner?
Do you stress out during the Thanksgiving season?
Do you shop the next day?
If you homeschool, do you do anything different for Thanksgiving in your homeschool?








November is a grea time of the year. I love it because it starts cooling off, and the trees are changing colors. I love the fall. Sometimes we stay home for Thanksgiving and then some times we visit my husband's aunt for Thanksgiving. My favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving dinner is the ham. I like turkey but its not Thanksgiving dinner without a ham. I love ham, turkey, mash potatoes, corn, and lets not forget about the cheese cake. Thats my favorite desert for Thanksgiving. Usually after having dinner the boys get together and ride forwheelers or some of them get ready for a nap. The girls set around and gossip I'm just kidding about the gossip thing. We like to get together sing and play music. Well some of use doesn't know how to play music. But Tam and her husband does. Then after visiting with family and friends. I come home and put up my Christmas tree. I love getting ready for Christmas. I not really going to have much shopping to do this year. Because me and my Mother-in-law have been making my families Christmas presents. We you have a family as big as ours. You learn how to make Christmas presents. But I love studing about the Pligrims and the Indians. Its just so much fun learning about them. Last year I reading a book called the Pilgrim Boy. There is no better story then that one for children.But anyways I want to ask you to stop for a minute and remember the meaning of Thanksgiving. Because the Pilgrims knew who to give Thanks to. I hope that you will remember who to give Thanks to on Thanksgiving Day. Because without Jesus we would have nothing. So on Thanksgiving give Jesus so praise for what you have. I mean you should everyday. But anyways Thanks for coming and visiting Tracy's Corner and have a great Thanksgiving. I hope you in enjoyed it you are always welcome and may God bless you and your family.
Twhite!


1 comment:

  1. The home made gifts are always the best.
    Yes, the Pilgrims were sure, who to give thanks to. People seem to be confused about that today. Good post, Tracy. I always enjoy reading.
    Love ya, Aunt B

    ReplyDelete