http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, November 5, 2010

Hey Everyone!

How are you doing? I am doing great. So I haven't been on in a while. I have be busy because we got a new puppy. He is a Raggle meaning that he is part Beagle and part Rat Terrier. He is almost 8 weeks old and his name is hunter. I think that he is so cute, and I just thought I would share him with you. So is everyone getting ready for Thanksgiving. I can't hardly wait. The weather is starting to cool off a little and its making me want to get my colors out and color. Anyways I need to get off of here, and let everyone get back to what they were doing. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have enjoyed you visit. Have a great day and God Bless.
Twhite!

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute. Puppies are a lot of company, and a lot of work too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete