http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, January 19, 2010




How do you stay warm and Cozy? Hot soup? Share a recipe! Wood or central heat? A cozy blanket, and a good book? Come share what keeps you, and your family feeling cozy through the long winter.

I love to wear my snuggie to stay warm. I got it for Christmas. It is so warm and smooth. I like to drink hot chocolate and eat bisquits and gravy. That is my favorite food during the winter. I love to read and do crafts. I like to scrapebook and read books about women back in the old days. I love old stuff. I like reading books by Tracie Peterson. She's a christian writer and she does really good books. I like reading the bible. The most important book in the world. I love the different stories in the bible. If you want to read a book about adventures now thats the book you would like to read. Now you tell me how many people that you know that can walk on the water. Me and my family uses a gases heater to heat with. My husband don't like it because he is very hot natured. But as for me I love. I also like to get my blanket and set on the couch and watch movies. That is usually how me and my family stay warm through the winter. Have a great day and God Bless.
Twhite

3 comments:

  1. I got a Snuggie too. I also like biscuits and gravy. Thanks for sharing, and for the good book review. (The Bible)
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Tracy. I enjoy reading your writings. Love you, Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biscuits and gravy sound good. I like old stuff, too like typewriters and record players, I guess you get the point. You're right. The Bible is the most important book in the world.
    P.S. I like to make crafts, too.

    ReplyDelete