http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hey Everyone, How are you doing? I am doing great. Sorry I have post anything in a while. I have been working on another blog. I am so happy that Thanksgiving is almost here. I love how that families can just get together and just be family for a little while. It feels so good when families can all get together. Because people really take each other for granted and because they just thank that there family is always going to be there. But people go on to be with the lord and some people don't have family at all. My heart goes out to them that don't. But I can't really remember the last time my family got together and had thanksgiving. Most of my family can't get along for that long. But I am married now and have good family. Not that mine isn't because I love my family. But I just want to encourage you to not take family for granted. Because there is people out there. That wish they had some family. May God be with you and your family. And them that doesn''t have family to spend thanksgiving with let pray for them. It can be very hurtful to have to spend Holiday's with yourself. But I not trying to make people sad. So I am going to go now. And please remember to pray for your soldiers. Because there is some soldiers that isn't going to b eable to spend thanksgiving with their families. So please keep them in your prays not just now but always. I hope you have a great day and God bless you.
Twhite

1 comment:

  1. I like Thanksgiving too. I also feel sorry for people who don't have families to spend it with, but I feel even sorrier for those who don't even have a home to have a meal in. Let us remember the homeless in this our season of thanks and yes our soldiers who are away from home fighting for our freedom.

    ReplyDelete