http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hey Everyone! How are you doing today. I am doing great. There are some other things that I would like you to pray about. I would like you to pray for Families. Because I believe that the devil hates families. He doesn't want mom's and dad's to take care of their children. He hates family time. And he really hates christian families. He doesn't like parents to teach their children about the bible. And I believe that it is very important to have family time. And I would like you to remember marriages. Because I believe that the devil doesn't want any marriage to work. But with pray and help from God then I know that marriages can work. But anyways I have to go and I'll talk to you later. Have a great day and god bless you.
Twhite!

No comments:

Post a Comment