http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, November 2, 2009

Hey Everyone, How are you doing. I am doing great. There is this woman that I kinda know and She has Bell's palsy. If you don't know what this is. It's where your face goes paralysis on one side. It's hard to eat and drink. Sometimes it can be very painful. It causes you to have bad headaches. I know a little bit about it because I have had it before. So if you can find a minute to pray for her. I know she would appreciate it. Because It can causes you to be very depressed. Because you are always worrying about what people will think. Because you can't hardly talk right or anything. So If you would pray for her. I would appreciate it and I know she would too. So please remember her when you pray. Well I have got to go.
Twhite

No comments:

Post a Comment