http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hey Everyone, How are you doing I am doing great. So is everyone glad that its fall. I am I love the fall. I love when the leaves start changing colors. I believe that god really put some work into fall. You can tell that its something that he created. Because you can just look at things in the fall and it looks so peaceful. But anyways I haven't wrote in a while. So I thought that I would get on here and write. But God is a really great person and if you haven't made him the lord of your life. Then I want to be the first to encourage you. Because It will be the best thing that has ever happen to you. And I want nothing but the best for you. So if you haven't gave him the chance all that I ask is that you give him a try. Because I promise you he will not fell you. Because he just wants the best for his children and if you let him take control of your life. Then you will never be the same again. Because he will change your life and he will restore you live with love that you thought that you had. But when you give him a chance then he will show you love that you never had. So I'm asking you as a friend to please give him a chance and then you will see the wonderful works that he can do in your life. Well I've got to go and I'll talk to you later. Have a great day and God bless you!
Love Twhite!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fall too. I also love children. It makes me so angry at the abuse. Thanks to prayers and work from people like you, I believe God is working. Keep up the fight. Aunt B

    ReplyDelete