http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hey Everyone, How are you doing? I am doing great. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. We have heard from that little girl's family. She got to come home. But still need's many prayers. Her granny is having to have chemo treatment's. It is making her really sick at her stomach. So please keep her in your prayers. They really need them. So how did everyone's Christmas go. Mine went really well. I love Christmas and wish it would never end. And really it doesn't have to in your heart. I love Christmas! Because people can put away their feelings and come together for Christmas. It feels so peaceful not just because families can get together. But theirs just something about Christmas itself that is so peaceful. If anyone needs prayer for something. You can post a comment on my blog you don't have to leave your name. And if you don't want to leave it on my blog. You can email it to Prayer@worker.com. And I really would love to pray with you. That's what Christians are here for. Well I guess I need to get off of here. I hope you have a great day and God bless. That's for coming to my site and visiting.
Love Twhite

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back. Glad you had a good Christmas. Aunt B

    ReplyDelete