http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey Everyone! Sorry I didn't have time to get over here and write about St. Patrick's Day. I really didn't do that much yesterday. But I did wear green. But my husband had to work. Then he went for wheeler riding. I was glad that he could get out with his friends and have some fun. It was pretty yesterday. But I mostly worked on my other blog. I have been trying to get it setup. Thank's Leann for leaving the comment. I hope you blog goes well. I put you on my blog list maybe now I can keep up with your blog. Anyways back to St. Patrick's Day. I love to read some of the history about him. I thought it was pretty neat how he referred the shamrock to the trinity. St. Patrick used the shamrock to symbolize how The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit can be separate but also part of the same entity. But I can't hardly want for Easter to get here. It is just around the corner. I hope you have a great day and may God bless you.
Twhite

No comments:

Post a Comment