http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/tterrygirl/fall1.png

Please Stop Abortion

abortion Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hey how is everyone doing. I am doing great. well I have been working on my page as you can tell. I added a few more things that I thought was important. If you see this I would like you to remember to pray for the children that have been or are being abused. I believe that the lord would want that. Because the Lord said in Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. So if he said that about offending one. Then can you imagine if you hurt one. So pray for them that are being abused. Remember you can stop them but a child can not. So take responsibility and help stop it if you can. Remember to also pray for your soldiers. I could not imagine if my husband had to be away or had died while fighting for us. So lets take time to pray for our soldiers. Well I got to go for now. But please remember these people and children when you pray. Have a great day and God bless you.
Twhite

2 comments:

  1. Your site looks good. I can tell you put in a lot of work. You're right, we definitely need to pray for the children and soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your graphics and I also agree, we need to pray more for our children and soldiers. Satan wants our children and Christians are their only hope of hearing about Jesus.

    ReplyDelete